|Product Name||11.6" 1011 G1 M-5Y10C 4G 128G|
|Manufacturer Part Number||L8D76UT#ABA|
|Product Line||Elite x2|
|Product Series||1011 G1|
|Front Camera / Webcam||Yes|
|Front Camera Resolution / Webcam Resolution||2 Megapixel|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|Focus Modes||Fixed Focus
Display & Graphics
|Display Screen Technology||BrightView
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 5300|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR3|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD
Network & Communication
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC
230 V AC
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
Processor & Chipset
|Processor Type||Core M|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Finger Print Reader||Yes|
|Product Family||Elite x2 1011 G1|
|Number of Cells||2-cell|
|Memory Card Reader||Yes|
|Battery Energy||33 Wh|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Solid State Drive Interface||M.2|
|Wireless LAN Manufacturer||Intel|
|Wireless LAN Model||Tri Band Wireless-AC 17265|
|Keyboard Type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Pixel Density||190 ppi|
|Rear Camera Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of SIM Card Supported||No|
|Headphone / Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2 GHz|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|Certifications & Standards||Wi-Fi Certified|
|Pointing Device Type||Stylus|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)|
HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet
Tablet or Ultrabook™ How about both? The one device you need for wherever business takes you.This highly mobile device with unmatched durability comes fully equipped with HP’s leading security and manageability.
Built for durability and mobility Hit the road with a sleek tablet that’s just as durable as it is stylish. Pair it with the crisp keys and consistent force of the full-sized HP Premium Keyboard with a durable reflex hinge.
Ultrabook™ Power Power up for ultimate power with Windows 8.1,5th Gen Intel® Core™ M processors,with optional vPro™ and long battery life provided by dual tablet and keyboard base batteries.
Powerful defenses for data and devices Keep sensitive information safe with HP Sure Start, HP BIOSphere,HP Client Security,TPM, and SED,Plus, get extra assurance with the integrated smart card and finger print reader on the optional power keyboard.
Accessories for all you need Meet the specific needs of your business with accessories made to boost efficiency, including an optional enterprise wireless dock,power keyboard, lightweight travel keyboard,and Wacom pen.
● Make edits with the Wacom pen and enjoy stability from the reflex hinge on the optional keyboard.
● Enjoy a premium durable design engineered to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing and HP’s Total Test Process.
● Organize virtual meetings with optional Qualcomm GOBI™ 4G LTE WWAN and two cameras.
● Reduce management time thanks to the 2-in-1 design and HP Client Management Solutions6 and Intel® vPro.™
● Benefit from the stability of a long lifecycle, global series support, and HP Elite Services.
● Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager.
● Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care Services. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.
● Help maximize cash flow with a monthly subscription to use best-in-class hardware and services — plus, it allows you to replace your PC with a new one every three years.